Home » Services » Contact lens fittings »
During your contact lens fitting, we will:
measure and evaluate the curves, powers, and diameters of the surfaces of your eyes
evaluate the health and function of surfaces the lenses will affect
calculate and determine your best contact lens options
explain to you what your contact lens options are
trial lenses on your eyes, and evaluate the vision and fitting
teach you proper contact lens insertion, removal and care.
schedule you to return for follow-up visits to adjust the vision and fit of the contact lenses until we achieve the best results.
Can I wear contact lenses?
- With so many types of contact lenses available now, many more patients can be fit with contact lenses
- Advances in contact lens technology have created more possibilities for even "hard to fit" patients..
Conditions we correct with contact lenses
- Presbyopia (age-related, near focusing problems)
Contact lens types we fit
- disposable daily, weekly, monthly
- astigmatism correcting contact lenses.
- multifocal contact lenses
- custom RGP lenses
- many more...
The fitting process
- Clear Vision
Benefits we provide
- Experience - over 30 years of evaluating and fitting contact lenses
- We welcome "Difficult to fit" cases
- Emergency visits and replacements
- Ongoing education about new lenses and new options